The oldest business in the Bergkwartier quarte…
2-Day Bicycling package Deventer
Discover this historic Hanze town during your stay at the lovely Hanze town Inn ‘De Leeuw’ in downtown Deventer.
Determine your own route and decide how far you will be cycling using the bicycle route/junction map or follow a fun hiking trail through the outskirts of Deventer that partially runs along the river Ijssel.
- Complimentary coffee/tea with a slice of Deventer gingerbread upon arrival
- One night for 2 in a double room with bathroom incl. shower/toilet
- Breakfast for 2
- Packed lunch for 2 on the second day
- Bicycle route/junction map of the area around Deventer and the river the “Ijssel”.
- Information brochure about the city of Deventer
- Gift to take home from Hanze town Deventer
€ 67.50 per person (based on double occupancy in a double room with shower/toilet). Check-in on Monday through Saturday
Extra night: 55.00 euros per person including accommodation and breakfast.
|Postal code||7411 LG|
A unique find was made in the Ijssel near Kampen. According to archaeologists, it is a Cog ship from the 14th or 15th century, used in the Hanze era to sail to the Baltic Sea to trade there.